The Pie Sale is back!
Please access this form to order pies. All orders are due by Monday, October 9th!
The new playground has been installed!
In case you didn’t know, our new playground has been purchased and installed! Many of our parents took time out of their busy schedules last spring to put it together in two phases. So far, the children seem to enjoy the new, updated structure. Expect a new, large teeter totter to be added to our playground sometime this fall.
A provisional rendering of the new play structure. Some aspects of the structure differ slightly from this rendering.
A Special Thank You to the Following Sponsors:
- St. John’s Presbyterian Church
- Gunderson Tire Center – Camas Les Schwab
- The Hinds Family
- Touch of Class Chorale Concert from St. John’s Presbyterian Church Fundraiser
- Nautilus, Inc.
- Lily Atelier
- Pacific Office Automation, Inc.
- The Galer Family in Memory of Great Great Grama Simpson
- Washougal Fire Department
- The Buck Family
- The Frisch Family
- The McLay Family
- The Watrous Family
- Paul Quackenbush
- Jill Hubbell
Make a One-Time Tax-Deductible Donation
- If you would like to make a one-time tax-deductible donation directly to the Playground Fundraising Campaign, please fill out this online form. You can choose to pay with a credit card, debit card, or PayPal account, or you can choose to write a check to be left in the lockbox at school. We appreciate your generosity! For information about available sponsorship packages or other inquiries, please contact Bridgette Smith at email@example.com.
Contact Katy Daane if you have ideas or suggestions for special fundraising projects for our Co-op.
Thank you for your support! We are grateful for our community!