The following is a step-by-step outline of the full registration process for the 2018-2019 school year. Please contact a board member if you have any questions about this year’s process after you’ve reviewed this document and the FAQs.
- Test your computer during the practice session: February 18th-25th. If your computer cannot complete the process, plan to use the offline option (see #2 below) on your Registration Number Event night.
- On February 26th (returning family) or March 5th (alumni & new family) at 7pm, fill out the online form at http://cwcoop.org/register (returning family) or http://cwcoop.org/new/ (alumni & new family) to get your number for registration night. If you do not have access to a computer, call a board member and they will help complete the form with you over the phone.
NUMBERS to CALL:
- 503-888-1210 (Julie)
- 971-645-8192 (Bridgette)
- 907.322.2008 (Megan)
- 520-834-5599 (Keith)
PLEASE NOTE: Standing policy on the one family per registration number still applies. Each family registering their child(ren) must have their own number. Any family representative (parent, grandparent, caregiver, etc.) can attend registration with this number and register that family’s child(ren).
- You will receive an email simply confirming that your form to request a registration number was properly submitted.
- Within 48 hours of submitting your form, you will receive an email from a board member with your assigned order number for registration night.
- Numbers are assigned on a first come, first served basis in the order your online form was received (based on the time/date stamp in the database).
- Show up on time on MARCH 1st (returning family) or MARCH 8th (alumni & new family) with your confirmation email. (Registration begins at 6:00pm.)
- Families will be taken in the order of their assigned registration number.
- If you are not present when we call your number, you will be bumped to the back of the line. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Register for the 2018-2019 school year! Remember to have a copy of your child(ren)’s legal birth certificate (not the Certificate of Birth from the hospital), a check made out to C-W Co-op Preschool for $125 per child to cover the $75 Registration Fee and $50 Tuition Deposit, and your completed registration packet.