Registration Number Event: 2018-2019 School Year
A few years ago, we implemented an online system for you to request your registration number. February 18th-25th, you can fill out the test form on the computer you plan to use for your Number Event to test your settings. If you do not have access to a computer, read our FAQs for a list of phone numbers you can call and a board member will be standing by to complete the form with you over the phone. Line numbers are assigned according to the date/time stamp when your online form is received. Standing policy of one family per registration number still applies. A step-by-step outline of the registration process can be found here.
- RETURNING Parent Registration Number Event: Monday, February 26th, 2018, 7pm
Starting at 7pm, the online form (http://cwcoop.org/register/) to get your number for registration night will be available.
- ALUMNI & NEW Parent Registration Number Event: Monday, March 5th, 2018, 7pm
Starting at 7pm, the online form (http://cwcoop.org/new/) to get your number for registration night will be available.
Registration for the 2018-2019 school year will be as follows:
- Step-by-step outline for the registration process
- Returning Parent Registration: Thursday, March 1st, 2018, 6pm
Families must have at least one student currently attending during the 2017-2018 school year to attend. Bring your confirmation email with you to Registration Night at the school.
- Alumni & New Parent Registration: Thursday, March 8th, 2018, 6pm
We encourage alumni & new parents to request a registration number through our online form in advance. Alumni from September 2013 – 2018 who select “yes” on the alumni question on the online form will be assigned a letter and called first in alphabetical order at New Parent Registration Night. If you show up at the school on registration night without a pre-assigned number, you will be assigned a number at the door and can register your child(ren) after all the numbers that were pre-assigned have been called.
Please note that registration is first come, first served.
In order to complete your child’s registration, you must bring the following items:
- Copy of your Child(ren)’s State Issued Birth Certificate for age verification – simply show it, then take it back.
- Registration packet completely filled out.
- $75 non-refundable Registration Fee per child
- $50 Tuition Deposit per child – Refundable until July 31, 2018. Required to hold your child’s place.
Parents may put their child(ren) on a waiting list if their first-choice class has become filled.