The following is a step-by-step outline of the full registration process for the 2019-2020 school year. Please contact a board member if you have any questions about this year’s process after you’ve reviewed this document and the FAQs.
- Test your computer during the practice session: February 16th-23rd. If your computer cannot complete the process, plan to use the offline option (see #2 below) on your Registration Number Event night.
- On February 25th (returning family) or March 4th (alumni & new family) at 7pm, fill out the online form at https://cwcoop.org/register (returning families) or https://cwcoop.org/new/ (alumni & new families) to get your number for registration night. If you do not have access to a computer, call a board member and they will help complete the form with you over the phone.
NUMBERS to CALL:
- 503-888-1210 (Julie)
- 971-645-8192 (Bridgette)
- 360-921-0497 (Katelin)
PLEASE NOTE: Standing policy on the one family per registration number still applies. Each family registering their child(ren) must have their own number. Any family representative (parent, grandparent, caregiver, etc.) can attend registration with this number and register that family’s child(ren).
- You will receive an email simply confirming that your form to request a registration number was properly submitted.
- Within 48 hours of submitting your form, you will receive an email from a board member with your assigned order number for registration night and link to complete your registration forms online.
- Numbers are assigned on a first come, first served basis in the order your online form was received (based on the time/date stamp in the database).
- Show up on time on February 28th (returning families) or MARCH 7th (alumni & new families) with your confirmation email. (Registration begins at 6:00pm.) Please be ON TIME.
- Families will be taken in the order of their assigned registration number.
- If you are not present when we call your number, you will be bumped to the back of the line. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Register for the 2019-2020 school year! Remember to have a copy of your child(ren)’s legal birth certificate (For NEW families only, not the Certificate of Birth from the hospital), a check made out to C-W Co-op Preschool for the non-refundable Registration/Supply Fee and Tuition Deposit per enrolled student ($135 – 2s classes, $145 – 3s classes or $155 – 4s classes) and a copy of your completed online registration forms.