Be uniquely involved in your child’s first educational experience
Sending your child to school for the first time can be daunting. Imagine having the opportunity to help create and mold that first experience, working with experienced teachers to make their first years in school enlightening and exciting. That’s what we offer at Camas-Washougal Parent Co-op Preschool.
Work with talented and committed teachers.
All parents help in the classrooms and are active in the Parent Board.
Rigorous (and fun!) curriculum at all class levels
Established in 1940, our Co-op preschool has been serving the Camas community for over 70 years!
Parent Orientation and Meet the Teacher!
It’s that time of the year already! Parent Orientation Night is on Thursday, September 7, at 6:30 PM. As care will not be offered, please arrange childcare for your little ones. Please remember that your first tuition payment is due at that time.
Meet the Teacher Day will be held on the morning of Friday, September 8. Your child’s supplies are due at that time. Please note the following schedule:
- TWTh AM 3s – 9:30 – 9:45 (Mrs. Maloney)
- AM 4s – 9:45 – 10:00 (Mrs. Walker)
- TTh PM 3s – 10:00 – 10:15 (Mrs. Maloney)
- PM 4s – 10:15 – 10:30 (Mrs. Walker)
- WF PM 3s – 10:30 – 10:45 (Mrs. Delanty)
- Monday AM 2s – 10:55 – 11:10 (Mrs. Delanty)
- Friday AM 2s – 11:20 – 11:35 (Mrs. Delanty)
- Monday PM 2s – 11:45 – 12:00 (Mrs. Delanty)